From the very beginning, 88.1 KDHX has believed in these things. And we hope you do too. This is why we couldn't be happier to be gearing up for Fall Membership Drive 2011.
The kickoff is Thursday, October 6, and we're asking everyone who feels as strongly as we do about independent music and media to help support one of the last, true indie radio and media outlets in St. Louis.
From Thursday, October 6 to Sunday, October 16, you'll be hearing a lot about what makes KDHX such a vibrant and essential part of the St. Louis community and beyond. From award-winning radio programs and DJs to engaging online content, to internationally-celebrated film contests, to epic music events like Twangfest and Midwest Mayhem, to exclusive live, in-studio sessions, to a vibrant social media community -- KDHX is truly a one-of-a-kind resource. 88.1 KDHX is your gateway to music and events, your source for information about the arts and culture -- and you just won't find anything like it anywhere else.
Become a member of KDHX at the $88 level or more, or join our monthly giving program the Radio Frequency Club, and we'll send you "Live at KDHX, Volume. 9." If you're already a member of the RFC, you'll receive the CD soon.
Live at KDHX Vol. 9 features 22 cuts of volunteer-produced, in-studio recordings from some of the finest national and local bands, doing one-of-a-kind versions of some of their finest material. This is an exclusive offering to our supporters during the Fall 2011 Membership Drive.
Here are some easy ways for you to help keep KDHX independent:
- Now, or between October 6 and October 16, call in to 314-664-3688 with your contribution
- Click on "Support" at the how to write essay top of this page.
- Consider the Radio Frequency Club, our monthly giving program. You can join for as little as $10, $20 or $30 a month and have the amount deducted directly from your debit or credit card.
- Call our Membership Department anytime at 314-827-5349.
- Invite your Facebook friends to become fans and hang out with the entire KDHX community at the 88.1 KDHX Facebook page.
If you've ever tuned in to 88.1 and heard your favorite song at the perfect time of day, if you've ever celebrated with KDHX at one of our unique events, if you've ever enjoyed the great music and arts reviews on KDHX.org, if you believe in volunteer and community-powered media -- then now is the time to help make sure 88.1 KDHX remains part of your life and community.
With your support, independent music will always play here.