Art Attack, a benefit and fundraiser for 88.1 KDHX, takes place November 2 at Plush -- and you can see some of the paintings on the potential chopping block in the gallery below!
32 artists will compete head to head in this tournament-style auction. Audience applause will determine which paintings go to the next round, and losing paintings will be auctioned on stage. If the painting fails to meet the minimum bid it will be destroyed in front of your eyes in various creative ways including...
• Curb-Stomped by Arch Rival Rollergirls
• Torn asunder by the Missouri Chainsaw Massacre
• Gutted by the Fringe Fest "Cringe Fest Crew"
• Glitter Bombed by Honey Boo Boo
• "Taken care of" by Breaking Bad's Walter White
• Riddled with holes by a Paintball Sniper
• Sloppy Joe'd by a Deranged Lunch Lady
It's up to you to save these paintings from destruction by bidding on them! Doors are at 6 p.m. and the show starts at 7 p.m., hosted by DJ Chris Lawyer of "Hip City."