Location: KDHX Radio (3504 Magnolia)
Supervised by: Andrew Coco, Production Manager
- General Radio Production
- Audio Recording - Voice, Music, and Field
- Digital Audio Editing & Mixing (using ProTools software)
- Audio Data write my paper for me Grooming and Archiving
- Long- and Short-form Scripting for Radio
- Volunteer training and supervision
Time Commitment: 10-15 Hours per week, 200 hour per semester (or as specified by your school's curriculum).
Qualifications: Basic Audio and Computer skills, Experience with Non-Linear Digital Editing, Strong communication and 'people' skills.
Internships are preferably setup as for-credit coursework for local university and college curricula.