Location: KDHX Radio (3504 Magnolia)
Supervised by: Scott Bahan, Volunteer Coordinator
- Assist in development and assignment of deadlines for KDHX events
- Assist in development and implementation of event-specific budget and marketing plans
- Record event procedures
- Distribute event-specific promotional materials
- Negotiate and obtain prices for venues, equipments, services, etc.
- Track event costs in conjunction with budget
- Book entertainment for events and coordinate with production
- Secure accommodations as necessary
- Ensure that all event materials are prepared and transported to event site
- Oversee event volunteers
- Other duties as assigned
Time Commitment: 10-20 Hours per week, 200 hour per semester (or as specified by your school's curriculum).
Qualifications: Highly organized, proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, strong communication and 'people' skills. Experience with Mac OS X preferred.