Location: KDHX, 3504 Magnolia, St. Louis, MO 63118
Supervised by: Roy Kasten, Web Editor
- Writing Live at KDHX session articles
- Interviewing local and national artists
- Interviewing KDHX DJs for our DJ Spotlight series
- Writing album reviews, concert reviews, previews and other music news items
- Developing ideas for feature stories
- Social networking KDHX.org content
- Fact- and link-checking
- Basic HTML formatting
- Event content: listing who/what/where/when/why
- Proofread and/or edit KDHX documents
Time Commitment: 8-12 Hours per week, 150-200 hours per semester (or as specified by your school's curriculum).
Qualifications: Strong writing background required; detail-oriented; knowledge of online publishing and basic HTML preferred; Macintosh familiarity preferred; ability to meet deadlines; passion for and knowledge of music and the arts in St. Louis a big plus
Please submit at least three writing samples (preferably related to music, arts or culture), and/or a web link to published pieces, along with resume.