Goal of Position: To promote KDHX events (and on occasion, KDHX-sponsored events) at a grassroots level, spreading awareness throughout Saint Louis and making sure people know of upcoming events and the station in general.
Positions Open: No limit
- Passing out promotional materials to designated areas approximately twice a month
- Updating distribution sheet and returning it to the volunteer coordinator
- Attending non-KDHX events to promote the station
- Length of commitment: Ongoing
- Estimated total hours: 8 hours/month
- Needed twice a month; day and time is at the discretion of the volunteer
Worksite: KDHX Radio Station, 3504 Magnolia Ave. and designated areas
Qualifications/Interest Sought (all training will be provided):
- Outgoing and friendly
- Knowledgeable about KDHX
- Promote and increase public (and self) awareness of local concerts and KDHX events
- Able to volunteer on your own time and in your own neighborhood
If you are interested in this volunteer opportunity, the first step is to sign up for our orientation class.