Media Sponsorship Overview
By providing in-kind media sponsorship to local nonprofit organizations, KDHX exposes listeners to a variety of cultural, artistic and community experiences that entertain, promote discourse, and increase participation in our community.
Media sponsorships include a limited number of on-air announcements throughout all day-parts; event calendar listings on the website; listings in email newsletters; and social media promotion.
How to Apply
To be considered for a media sponsorship, fill out the online Media Sponsorship Application:
- by midnight, November 1 for events taking place January 1 through March 31
- by midnight, February 1 for events taking place April 1 through June 30
- by midnight, May 1 for events taking place July 1 through September 30
- by midnight, August 1 for events taking place October 1 through December 31
Applicants will be notified by email of the results of their applications no later than 30 days after the deadline. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
KDHX Media Sponsorships are awarded based on the following criteria:
- Nonprofit status of the applicant organization
- Event alignment with KDHX’s Mission and service to our audience
- Event target audience
- Event timing; inventory is limited and we cannot accommodate all requests.
Media Sponsorship recipients provide KDHX with:
- Placement of the station’s logo on all print, online, and press material relating to the event
- Opportunity for on-site presence such as a table or booth, banners, or stage announcements, if applicable
- In-kind tickets to the event (if ticketed)
Media sponsorships are not renewable; current or previous media sponsorships or underwriting agreements do not guarantee a media sponsorship.
Advocacy or fundraising campaigns are not eligible for media sponsorship. KDHX does not air Public Service Announcements (PSAs).
Media sponsorships do not include programming appearances, interviews, special announcements, or on-air ticket giveaways.
Underwriting is a smart, effective and affordable use of marketing and public relations dollars. Visit our underwriting page for more information.