All shows are under 60 minutes long and will be performed throughout the weekend. Check the website for a complete schedule.
Here's a quick guide on how to get the most out of Fringe:
1. Stop by Fringe headquarters at 519 N. Grand Ave.
2. Marvel at Em Piro's hair color.
3. See a show based solely on its title.
4. See a show based solely on the venue.
5. Stop at the Flying Cow, fashion a Key Lime frozen yogurt topped with gummi worms, raisins, chocolate chips and whipped cream.
6. See at least one of the 10 out-of-town acts.
7. Go to an after party.
8. Workshop, workshop, workshop.
9. Convince the golf cart shuttle to take you to Schnucks.
10. Realize you're watching a parody of a well-known Al Pacino movie written in iambic pentameter -- marvel.
11. Realize Taiko drumming is bad ass.
14. See an opera.
15. See a musical.
16. Figure out what Satori means.
17. Watch a dance troupe -- lament picking soccer over ballet when you were 8.
18. Improv, improv, sketch.
19. Run into someone you know -- converse.
20. Fringe, baby.