All shows are under 60 minutes long and will be performed throughout the weekend. Check the website for a complete schedule.
Here's a quick guide on how to get the most out of Fringe:
1. Stop by Fringe headquarters at 519 N. Grand Ave.
2. Marvel at Em Piro's hair color.
3. See a show based solely on its title.
4. See a show based solely on the venue.
5. Stop at the Flying Cow, fashion a Key Lime frozen yogurt topped with gummi worms, raisins, chocolate chips and whipped cream.
6. See at least one of the 10 out-of-town acts.
7. Go to an after party.
8. Workshop, workshop, write my essay for me workshop.
9. Convince the golf cart shuttle to take you to Schnucks.
10. Realize you're watching a parody of a well-known Al Pacino movie written in iambic pentameter -- marvel.
11. Realize Taiko drumming is bad ass.
14. See an opera.
15. See a musical.
16. Figure out what Satori means.
17. Watch a dance troupe -- lament picking soccer over ballet when you were 8.
18. Improv, improv, sketch.
19. Run into someone you know -- converse.
20. Fringe, baby.