KDHX Media Sponsorship Event Profile: The South By South Broadway Music and Arts Festival 2023
KDHX is proud to be a media sponsor of The South By South Broadway Music and Arts Festival 2023
The South By South Broadway Music and Arts Festival 2023, celebrating St. Louis music, art, and food, takes place on Saturday, September 16th, from 2 pm to 11:30 pm at the South Broadway Athletic Club.
The event will feature a variety of live music, art vendors, strolling performers, food & drink, merchandise booths, giveaways and more. All ages are welcome.
For advanced tickets and more information, SBAC.
South Broadway Athletic Club (SBAC) is a historic social club, founded in 1899 in St. Louis, Missouri.
SBAC has been a fixture in the community ever since. The club offers a variety of activities for its members, including sports leagues, wrestling, concerts, and social events. It is also a popular spot for weddings and other special occasions.
SBAC is a volunteer-run non-profit organization that focuses its contributions toward charities that serve children, youth, and families, sports teams, education, veteran affairs, and animals. The club is located in a beautiful old building that has been well-maintained over the years. The interior is spacious and inviting, with plenty of room for members to relax and socialize.
SBAC is a great place to get involved in the St. Louis and Soulard community. It is a welcoming and inclusive environment where people of all ages and backgrounds can come together to have fun and stay active. The club is open to the public every Thursday from 6:00 PM to 10:30 PM.
Here are some of the things you can do at SBAC:
• Attend a wrestling or boxing event
• Attend a social event or concert
• Have a wedding or other special event
• Just relax and socialize
• If you are looking for a fun and active place to be a part of, South Broadway Athletic Club is the place for you.
• The club has a long and rich history, dating back to the late 19th century.
• SBAC is a non-profit organization, so all of the proceeds from its events go back to the community.
• The club is located in the heart of Soulard, a historic neighborhood in St. Louis.
• SBAC is a great place to meet new people and make friends.
Community Outreach and volunteer Committee
We assist other non-profit organizations in the neighborhood and surrounding area with donations for their food pantries, clothing drives, pet care supplies and use of facilities for their fundraisers. Some of our partners include:
• St. Agatha’s
• Food Pantry
• Peter and Paul Community Center
• CAREstl Animal Shelter