Media Sponsorship Overview
By providing in-kind media sponsorship to local nonprofit organizations, KDHX exposes listeners to a variety of cultural, artistic and community experiences that entertain, promote discourse, and increase participation in our community.
Media sponsorships include a limited number of on-air announcements throughout all day-parts; listing on the KDHX Recommends calendar; listings in email newsletters; social media promotion and a brief organization/event profile featured on our website.
How to Apply
To be considered for a media sponsorship, fill out the online Media Sponsorship Application
Applicants will be notified by email of the results of their applications.
KDHX Media Sponsorships are awarded based on the following criteria:
- Nonprofit status of the applicant organization
- Event alignment with KDHX’s Mission and service to our audience
- Event target audience
- Event timing; inventory is limited and we cannot accommodate all requests.
Media Sponsorship recipients provide KDHX with:
- Placement of the station’s logo on all print, online, and press material relating to the event
- Opportunity for on-site presence such as a table or booth, banners, or stage announcements (if applicable)
- In-kind tickets to the event (if ticketed)
Media sponsorships are not renewable; current or previous media sponsorships or underwriting agreements do not guarantee a media sponsorship.
Advocacy or fundraising campaigns are not eligible for media sponsorship. KDHX does not air Public Service Announcements (PSAs).
Media sponsorships do not include programming appearances, interviews, special announcements, or on-air ticket giveaways.
Underwriting is a smart, effective and affordable use of marketing and public relations dollars. Visit our underwriting page for more information.